Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

 
I have seen lots of halloween goods in the shops such as decorations and food and have heard people talking about fancy dress parties they are going to. However I think that in Japan children don`t go trick or treating which is surely one of the best bits of halloween!
Walked past this cute little pumpkin at the weekend with stickers stuck on it. It seems to be sat on a christmas napkin though which i don`t quite understand!
 
 
 
 
I have always loved these koala bear biscuits and I now love them even more because of the adorable special halloween packaging! I didn`t want to throw it out so it is now a pen holder. Also it wasn`t just the packaging, even the koalas on the biscuits were dressed up as ghosts and witches etc!
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment