Sunday 2 February 2014

Weekly Roundup #2


Happy Chinese New Year! It`s the year of the horse.
This week I have been

Watching: this video on The Independent website about 48 hours in York. At school I had to write (in Japanese) about my recommendations of places to go in York so I used this for inspiration! 

Reading: the latest copy of Kyoto Visitor's Guide and planning which festivals I want to go to this month!

Buying: some new clothes in Bershka which is a shop owned by the Spanish group which owns Zara. The clothes are more casual than Zara and aimed at a younger target market. The prices were very similar except for the pieces in the sale which were ridiculously cheap, yey for me but not sure how great that is for the company!

Photographing: devil`s shoes. I will write more on this during the week but this evening I went to Yoshida Shrine to celebrate Setsubun. It was really fun and I got to see some interesting back stage things.

Listening: to lots of covers by Lily Ahlberg. Her voice is so lovely, below is her cover of Kids by MGMT.






No comments:

Post a Comment