Saturday 6 September 2014

Old Spitalfields Market


On our last day in London we went to Old Spitalfields Market. It was my first time to go and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys shopping! There were so many stalls with really pretty dresses, blouses, scarves etc! 

Before going it's best to check out their website to see the schedule of markets as its different each day.  Every Saturday is a themed market and the day we went it was a vintage fair, although to be honest I didn't see many vintage clothes. However I did see loads of clothes I would love to buy if I had more money! I did buy these shorts though which I love.

We bought our lunch from Keke and oh my god, it was so good! You could get a lunch box for £5.50 with a base of rice or noodles and a vast choice of toppings. Just thinking about it makes me want to go back...

 Oh there was also this metal arty sculpture thingy nearby!







Have you ever been to Old Spitalfileds Market?

6 comments:

  1. woud you believe, I still haven't been?!! shame on me. I definitely will asap - love the shorts you picked up and the lunch too! x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely shame on you!! It's such a great place with a variety of things on sale and just generally a nice place to wander around :)

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I could see pretty nice blouses and dresses from where I'm sitting! Look at those bags! I love markets! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there were loads of really pretty clothes! Paradise! ;)

      Delete